Friday, September 7, 2012

one week finished || life

credit: Sarah Vissers
My first week in Belleville has come to an end. It's early morning before my class starts. I have one class at 9am, and then I'm off home to Waterloo to pick up Clara from where we leave for Toledo, OH. Yep, I'm off to America once again. It's my second home. We're off to do some planning for a end-of-the-year retreat. I like going home on the weekends even if it is a bit costly. That's why I opted for cheap housing instead of living in the dorms. Plus cameras + lenses + random equipment costs SO much!

It's been a really good week. I've met a lot of new people and got some insight as to what my program will be like. The school is alright, but the program seems to be legit. I guess I was worried about what I was getting myself into. When I came to visit Belleville in July I second guessed my decision and thought "I should drop out!" 

Not sure what the rest of the year will be like, but if it's as easy and simple as my Photoshop class then I'll be happy!

8 comments:

  1. I hope everything gets better the longer you stay and the more people you meet. It sounds like a good start! :)
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fairly good week =) Hope it gets even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Natalie! i believe its only going to get better from here!

      Delete
  3. good ole toledo, ohio! ive never been, but my husband is looking at a job offer there. im glad you are having a great start in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, if you end up moving or live nearby we'll have to meet! i visit Toledo quite often :)

      Delete
  4. Hannah... you're off to bigger and better things! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BALL SO HARD! work hard and become the greatest photographer to have ever walked this earth!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)