Saturday, April 14, 2012

post-easter chocolate || my life




Easter is great for so many different reasons. The post-easter chocolate sales are one of them. My sister is in the midst of studying for her finals and she needed a break so we went to the grocery store to stock up on some chocolate. Some of it was pretty cheap like the mini-eggs and some if it was just straight up ridiculous. I think the rabbit one freaked me out the most! I didn't like looking at the bunny in the cage. I don't think we're supposed to eat the easter bunny, just the eggs it gives to us! 

I like chocolate but I think I'm more of a candy fan. So I can't wait for the post-Halloween candy sales! I only enjoy the Ferrero Rocher chocolate. My mouth gets really sensitive and it's not a pleasant experience when it comes to eating chocolate. 

3 comments:

  1. Doggie Chocolate reminds me of Ewok from Starwars :)
    I was tempted to get some chocolate from grocery store but I got soda instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummm! Hun you have a very interesting blog! Loved it! Come by and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not really into sweets, i would much rather have a salty snack BUT I freaking LOVE Cadburry EGGS! I've eaten more this easter season than ever before.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)