Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo Club Meetings || Project 366

{34/366 - photo club}
Somehow all the Canon cameras ended up together so I took this picture. Being someone who has been using a Nikon DSLR for years, Canons are jokingly my nemesis. In all seriousness though, I always get intimidated and feel like a newbie once I'm holding a Canon. Seems so foreign to me! 

Today we spent about 3 hours working on a short stop motion film which I will post up soon. 6 creative and fun people got together to work on a story of an airplane adventuring in a cute Korean cafe. We took over this private room. Stop motion videos are a lot of hard work, but every time we got a sneak preview of what our shots looked like, we were so excited. So I can't wait to see it finished! 

1 comment:

Comments make me happy :)