Tuesday, January 24, 2012

hiking Korean mountains || Project 366

{23/366 - Ansan}
This was taken from the mountain called 안산 (Ansan). It has the best view of the city. I used to live right around the corner from it and would walk up early in the mornings. It's about a 30 minute hike up and when you get to the top, you can see the whole city. This picture shows 관악산 (Gwanak Mountain) and the 한강 (Han River). 

I have no idea what mountain this is but it's north west side of Seoul. I don't know if its 북한산 (Bukhansan). I played around with the effects setting on my camera. Still really beautiful.

I spent this whole Lunar weekend with Mary. I really like this picture because you can still see the city in the background. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I remember going up ansan in the summer of 2009. I was dieing while the other yonhee people were basically bounding up the mountain side. When we got up to the top, the view was amazing...ly sullied by the pollution in the sky. BUT! your second picture really is breathtaking. It gave me goosebumps. Still have goosebumps as I write this memo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that really surprised me is that it was a long nonstop journey, and that she crossed overland over volcanoes. Normally, you would expect the seabirds to fly over the sea.

    Flights to Lilongwe
    Cheap Air Tickets to Lilongwe

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)