Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Beginning of 2012 || Project 366

I've decided to partake in the 366 Project (which was inspired by Gregarious Peach). My focus will be on the things I enjoy on a daily basis wherever I am.
I have this terrible habit of starting projects or having many different goals, but nothing ever gets accomplished. Project 366 is something I want to commit to. I'm learning that if you want to be successful in something, you have to commit. If you don't care for something to improve, grow or become better you'll give up on it.

I've always loved photography. I've always loved sharing my photography, so Project 366 is perfect.
So here's to my attempt at starting and completing one of my many new year's resolutions!

{1/366 - Scarf}
A wool scarf is absolutely necessary in the ice cold weather in Seoul.

{Project 366. 1/366 - Falafel in Seoul}
This falafel is amazing. This is at Petra's Palace in Itaewon near Noksapyeong Station (Line 6). One of my favorite places to eat at in Itaewon. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of this 366 project!! I love your photos as well! You have a great eye!

    --jee young

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)